Manager Certification Class
The Manager Certification program is offered twice monthly. Instructors are also available for onsite training to meet your specific training needs. Although we are certified administrators in all three ANSI certified exams, we choose to offer the NRFSP exam in our classes and ServSafe® for our online proctored exam. Courses materials are based on the FDA Food Code and recognized by the Tulsa City-County Health Department.
ServSafe® and the National Registry’s Certified Food Safety Professional examination has been developed following the strictest exam development procedures. The Certified Food Safety Manager examination is accredited by the American National Standards Institute using standards set by the Conference for Food Protection. ServSafe® and the National Registry of Food Safety Professionals examinations are accepted in all states and jurisdictions that recognize those standards. That accreditation is also your assurance of quality in the development and maintenance of the exams.
It is essential to take the time to study the important information so you can:
- Pass the exam
- Have the knowledge that will be used on a daily basis to keep the public safe.
After registering for the class you will receive confirmation of your enrollment by mail in 7- 10 days.
You will receive:
- Receipt of your payment
- Confirmation enrollment letter with time, date and location of class included
- Study guide
The class is from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm (with a short lunch break).
Testing starts at 3:00 pm and ends at 5:00 pm.
All those who signed up for challenge exam should arrive at testing site by 2:30 pm
You will be earning a National Registry of Food Safety Professionals Certification. This certification is recognized all over the nation and remains active for 3 years.
After Class Process:
Once you have been completed your exam you will need to wait for it to be issued to you.
- National Registry of Food Safety Professionals Certification will come to your home address within 3 weeks of taking the exam. Online ServSafe® Certificate will be available for printing within a few days.
- When you receive your certificate check with your local health department for the next steps. For those working in Tulsa County you will take your certificate to the Tulsa City-County Health Department along with your national certificate, a picture ID and registration fee.
- Tulsa City-County Health Department registration charge is $15.00 cash.
- Registration is available on Tuesdays 8:30-11:00 am and 1:00 pm-4:30 pm.
- If you have questions please call the Tulsa Health Department at (918) 437-3338.
Eastgate Metroplex Training Center
14002 E 21st Street, Suite 550
Tulsa, OK 73134
All scheduled dates have a class taught in English however exams can be purchased in Spanish, Korean, Chinese and Japanese. Throughout the year special dates are set aside for Spanish instructed and tested class. See Class Schedule for those dates.